Toyota Virtual Program
From $0.00 per session
KidsCo Australia - Toyota
Run by KidsCo Australia - Toyota
So what does a virtual program mean for you?
KidsCo Virtual is designed to engage kids aged 5-12 years with 2-hour live interactive sessions with a teacher via Zoom. All programs are facilitated by qualified school teachers with an emphasis on social interaction so expect your kids to make new friends!
Are sessions age group specific?
Yes! Simply select the session that reflects your child's age. You can choose either the 5-8 year old or the 9-12 year old session. Activities in these sessions will be catered to your child's age group.
How can I see what themes are on offer for each session?
Simply view the Program Schedule attached below. The themes are also available in the booking section below when you hover over the session/day.
Do I need to prepare anything in advance?
Yes! Please have the following prepared before the session starts:
MUST HAVE (Items for every session)
- Computer/laptop or tablet
- Zoom downloaded onto the device
- Textas/markers/pencils and crayons
- Paper (coloured & white)
- Scissors, sticky tape and a glue stick
MUST HAVE (Items for specific sessions)
Please check the "Program Schedule" page on the attached flyer below to view any additional materials required for each session. These items are in addition to the standard items above.
What time do I need to be online?
- Session 1 : 9:00am (AEST)
- Session 2: 11:30am (AEST)
- Session 3: 2:00pm (AEST)
What time do bookings close?
Bookings close 2pm the day before each session. For Monday sessions, bookings close on Friday at 2pm.
UPDATE: Due to Thursday the 22nd of September being a National public holiday and Friday the 23rd of September being a public holiday in Victoria, bookings for Monday the 26th of September will close on Wednesday the 21st of September at 2:00 PM.
How do I join the session?
- KidsCo will send out housekeeping emails the evening before each session.
- This email will include all-access details relating to the session. For sessions held on Monday, the housekeeping email will be sent on Friday.
- Housekeeping emails will be sent to the email address you have used to register for the session.
- If the housekeeping email is not showing in your regular inbox, please check your junk inbox.
Need to cancel your booking?
If you are unable to attend a session, you must cancel your booking via the Enrolmy portal by 2pm the day before your scheduled session. If your session is on a Monday, you must cancel your booking on Friday by 2pm. For sessions on Monday 26th of September, you must cancel your booking by Wednesday 21st of September by 2pm. If the portal has closed, you will be unable to amend the booking as attendances have been finalised
Toyota Virtual Program
Toyota_Virtual Sept_School Holiday Program Flyer copy Download Now (965.6 Kb)