Terms And Conditions
Last updated on 06-03-2018
RISK DISCLOSURE AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
The safety and wellbeing of all participants is of utmost importance to us. TimberNook providers take all reasonable and practicable steps to keep participants safe while they are involved in TimberNook activites. However, participants will accept full responsibility for their own actions or inactions.
BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN TIMBERNOOK ACTIVITIES I AGREE TO:
1. I understand that taking part in a TimberNook nature-based programme exposes participants to certain risks of being in the outdoors,
2. I agree all participants must undertake TimberNook activities in accordance with the safety management procedures, practice common sense and follow the safety advice and instructions of the TimberNook provider and its owners
3. I understand there may be consequences if the participants ignore safety management procedures
4. Participants, and or their parent/guardian may be liable to pay any costs incurred due to intentional misuse or damage caused to the facilities or equipment
5. I consider that the participants are physically and mentally able to safely take part in TimberNook nature-based programming.
I have read, understood and accept all the terms in this Risk Disclosure and Acknowledgement statement.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
Payment is due 2 weeks before the programme begins. Payments can be made to TimberNook Hawkes Bay, 06- 0645-0483177-02
Cancellations should be directed to your local TimberNook Provider responsible for the booking you wish to cancel. Full payment is charged at the time of booking. There is a $50 non-refundable deposit for cancellation. Cancellations received at least 2 weeks prior to the start date will receive a full refund minus the $50 deposit. All other cancellations are not eligible for a refund.