Terms And Conditions
Last updated on 2018-03-30 12:49:51
Before attending any of our activities (clubs, workshops, programmes etc), students must agree to the following:
Students that fail to adhere to the rules set out in this agreement may be asked to leave the activity. You can download this agreement at https://goo.gl/G9EQFh and share with your child/ward.
We will not share your personal or financial information with anyone outside of our organisation. Non-identifying data (e.g. gender, ethnicity) may be collated for statistical purposes and may be shared with 3rd parties (e.g. schools).
- I will help to create an environment where everyone is respected and valued.
- I will comply with any tutors’ request to shut down or close the screen on my device. My device will be in silent mode and put away when asked to by a tutor.
- I will not use or touch another person’s device, equipment, or property without their permission.
- I will only take photos or video of others when I have their permission to do so; and I will only upload or post images/video/audio to a website or app if the tutor directs me to do so.
- I will only download applications or software permitted by the tutor.
- I will only access applications and websites which are related to the activity.
- I will tell the tutor if I experience pain or discomfort during the activity.
Tech Club refunds
If a student chooses not to continue after the first week, there is no charge. For bookings paid by credit card, 100% of Term Fees will be refunded. Credit Card Fees will not be refunded. Any other refunds are at the discretion of TechLeap Ltd.