Sports fees must be paid once your child has been confirmed into a team and you have received an invoice.
We accept fees paid in installments on the condition that they are paid weekly and begin once you have been invoiced.
If fee's are not paid, your child risks not being able to participate in their sport.
By registering your child, you and your child agree to our school sports code of conduct.
Sherwood Sports Code of Conduct
Our code of conduct for players, parents and volunteers aligns with our school’s HEART values
• As team members we support each other, our coach and officials
• As a coach we support our players, parents and officials
• As parents we support our players, volunteers and officials
• Our players always try to do their best, on and off the field/court/pool
• Our parents and volunteers lead by example
• Our players use kind words and actions on and off the field/court/pool
• Our parents and volunteers use kind words on and off the field/court/pool
• Our players show respect for themselves, the opposition, coaches and the officials
• Our parents and volunteers show respect for themselves, the opposition, coaches and the officials
• Our players participate fully in training's and games
• Our parents and volunteers support our players and coaches
• Together we represent Sherwood in a positive, fun way
Parents Code of Conduct
• Keep it fun
• Remember mistakes are for learning
• Focus on effort and improvement
• Please support everyone, including the opposition
• Accept referee’s/umpires decisions
• Demonstrate good sportsmanship