Terms And Conditions
Last updated on 2018-09-18 10:29:03
Terms & Conditions
- When enrolling in a JUMP activity you are deemed to have understood and accepted the JUMP terms and conditions listed here as well as the JUMP Safe Rules and Guidelines displayed on our website (www.jumpwithus.co.nz/policies/safety).
- You also agree to the specific terms and conditions listed for each individual activity or product on Enrolmy and on our website including but not limited to www.jumpwithus.co.nz/holiday-programme, www.jumpwithus.co.nz/events/jump-performance and www.jumpwithus.co.nz/events/jump-bootcamp/
- All prices are in New Zealand dollars and include GST.
- JUMP products and services are non-refundable. There is no discount or refund for any missed sessions.
- You are required to pay in full at the time of booking.
- There is a weight limit of 120kgs on the trampolines and JUMP.ninja course as recommended by our manufacturers.
- JUMP within your ability. Use of the JUMP facilities is at your own risk as well as any damage to or loss of personal equipment.
- Behave in a safe manner yourself and towards others at all times whilst at JUMP.
- No one is permitted to use the JUMP facilities prior to registration and payment in full.
- No one is permitted to use the JUMP facilities without regulation JUMP socks and wristband.
- Follow all instructions or directions from our crew, they are here to ensure you make the most of your time at JUMP.
- Only instructors employed by JUMP are permitted to provide instruction.
- You give permission for programme staff to administer first aid and to seek emergency treatment if necessary.
- No food or drink is permitted on or near the JUMP facilities.
- Any person judged to be intoxicated by JUMP staff will not be allowed on the premises.
- Children who are unwell should stay home, especially if their illness is of an infectious nature. If a child becomes ill, JUMP will inform the Parent so they can be collected immediately.
- JUMP does not administer medication and we are unable to cater to customers with severe allergies or medical conditions. We cannot guarantee that our food is free of traces of nuts, eggs, dairy, gluten or any other similar ingredients.
- If you have any existing injuries such as back problems or are wearing a cast or moon boot, we regret to advise that you will be unable to JUMP in the interest of your own safety and the safety of other customers.
- When entering JUMP, you give JUMP permission to use any photographs or video taken of you for promotional use which includes social media.
- JUMP reserves the right to refuse service to any customer based on behavioral issues. In the case of a student being removed from a class JUMP will refund the remaining amount but will charge an admin fee to process this.
- If you have been given credit for any activity, you must contact us to apply this to a future activity. If you pay the full amount without contacting us you will not be eligible for a refund of your credit.