1. All children including those attending on a casual basis must be formally enrolled.
2. The supervisor will be advised immediately of any change to the enrolment form.
3. All children are to be collected no later than 5.30pm for holiday programmes, or 5.45pm for after school care.
4. The supervisor is to be advised if someone other than an authorised person is collecting the child(ren).
5. Children must be signed out when collected.
6. On each occasion the child/ren will not be attending Hopscotch, the supervisor must be informed before 1pm on
7. Charges are for days booked not just attendance. You will be asked prior to the start of each term, to select your
days. Casual bookings are charged at a casual rate.
8. The definition of casual bookings is any bookings that are 1 off or are not included in or anticipated in your term
booking agreement. These are charged at a casual rate.
9. 14 day’s notice is required for any on-going changes to your booking to avoid additional charges.
10. Temporary ‘Breaks’ during your booking commitment are to be addressed to either Abbey Riley-Bennett or
Wendy Riley-Bennett and will be considered case by case. A holding fee may be applicable.
Work and Income
If you qualify for the work and income subsidies please note that this arrangement is between you and WINZ.
Hopscotch is unable to influence or have visibility of this.
Hopscotch staff will help parents fill out the relevant WINZ Childcare Subsidy forms. These can be downloaded from
WINZ website. It is the parent’s responsibility to ensure that all the relevant information is given to WINZ and that
WINZ are notified of any changes of circumstances. Please be aware that it can take 6 weeks for applications to be
processed through WINZ before payment can be made to Hopscotch. It is therefore parents responsibility to make
payments to Hopscotch until WINZ payments start.
1. I give permission for my child/ren to go swimming in the local or school pool during programme time.
2. I give permission for my child/ren to be part of planned excursions within the programme.
3. Photographs of my child/ren may be used for genuine publicity purposes of this programme.
4. The supervisor may arrange urgent medical treatment at my expense.
1. A penalty fee of $2.00 will be charged for failure to collect children by the end of your booking time without prior
arrangement. You will also be charged our standard rate for the next booking tier. This applies to bookings up to
2. A penalty fee of $20.00 up to 15mins will be charged for failure to collect children by closing time at 5.45pm. From
6pm the penalty fee will be $5.00 per 5 minute block.
3. A penalty fee of 10% may be charged for overdue invoice payments.
4. A penalty fee of $5.00 will be charged for failure to advise Hopscotch of absentees on top of usual charges.
5. Hopscotch may employ the services of a debt collection agency if debts remain unpaid. In such cases the
associated costs will be the responsibility of the debtor.
Concerns and disputes
1. A full copy of the programme’s operating policies, including the process for voicing concerns or complaints is
available at the programme. Any queries or concerns should be initially directed to the Directors.
2. Behaviour that consistently affects the quality of care available to other children may result in dismissal from the
service, after other possibilities have been explored.
3. Any disagreement of fees is to be addressed with the programme Directors.