Terms and Conditions
In enrolling my child in the Bounce OSC programme, I acknowledge and agree to the following conditions:
- All children, including those attending casually, must be formally enrolled. Upon enrolment, children will undergo a trial period of 3 weeks to ensure children settle into the environment of the programme.
- Management must be advised as soon as possible of any change of details contained in their enrolment form.
- All children should be collected no later than 6:00pm each day unless this has been arranged prior with management. A late fee will be charged if you collect your child/ren after 6:00pm (this is stated in the Pricing Policy).
- Only authorised persons identified on the enrolment form will be allowed to pick-up a child, any authorised persons must be over the age of 14.
- The Manager or Team Leader must be advised and confirmed via text message if somebody not on the authorised pick-ups list will be collecting your child/ren. This person will be required to show ID on collection.
- The Team Leader will be advised of any situation which may be disrupting for my child. The Team Leader will also advise me of any concerns they have about my child as soon as possible.
- It is ultimately my responsibility to ensure that my child acts in an appropriate manner while at Bounce OSC. Behaviour which consistently affects the quality of care available to other children may result in the suspension or removal of my child from the programme.
- I agree to pay for damage willfully caused by my child.
- I understand that my child is responsible for their own property, and it is brought to Bounce at their own risk.
- I understand that Bounce will only transport children in vehicles that have seat belts available for every child (with the exception of buses where they have not been fitted). All children under the age of 8 will be seated in secured booster seats and/or harnesses.
- I understand that all staff are screened, trained and have relevant experience. ZFCT complies with Health and Safety policies and the MSD OSCAR standards. However, accidents do happen, and I will not hold ZFCT responsible for genuine mishaps.
- I give my permission for basic first aid to be administered to my child and to change their wet/soiled clothing if necessary.
- I give staff permission to seek medical help in the event of an injury to my child. I understand that any costs of this medical help will be incurred to me.
- I agree to abide by the Parent and Caregiver Code of Conduct (this is stated below).
PARENT AND CAREGIVER CODE OF CONDUCT
These are the guidelines for how we expect Parents/Caregivers/Visitors to act when on the Bounce premises.
- Due to having children with severe nut allergies, Bounce is a Nut Free Programme. Parents and Caregivers are asked not to send their children to Bounce with any nuts or foods containing nuts eg; Nutella, Peanut Butter, Nut Bars, Protein Balls to keep these children safe.
- Authorised persons are required to come to the sign in/out desk for drop-offs and pick-ups.
- If there is an issue or concern about your own or someone else’s child, please see the on-site Team Leader. Parents/Caregivers will not approach other children for the purposes of questioning or disciplining them.
- Please treat everyone at Bounce with respect.
- Allow Team Members to supervise and manage children without interference.
- Understand that Bounce staff cannot disclose personal information about other children/families.
- In the case of an emergency, visitors should follow the emergency procedures of Bounce as directed by signs located near exits and the Bounce staff.
- Excursions are optional and will be promoted with each Holiday Schedule. Numbers and/or age groups maybe limited.
- Excursion bookings can be made at each site or through Bounce phone.
- Prepayment of excursions is requested prior to ensure confirmation of booking.
- I understand that all Bounce excursions will have a staff child ratio of 1:8
- Water based excursions, and other special activities, will have a 1:6 ratio.
There is a Full morning session and a Half morning session available for booking, breakfast will be provided.
There are three afternoon sessions available for booking. These sessions are charged at $6 per hour, and this is the minimum charge fee per day. To cover our transportation costs, afternoon sessions all start at 2:30pm.
- 7:00am to 8:50am ($14)
- 8:00am to 8:50am ($8)
Casual Rates for non-regular attendance in After School Care is $7 per hour.
In the School Term time, all pick-ups after 5:30pm will be at the Jays House.
This will be charged at $6 per hour. Any costs for trips is an extra fee on top of the hourly rate and will need to be prepaid before the start of the School Holidays.
- 2:30pm to 3:30pm ($6)
- 2:30pm to 5:00pm ($15)
- 2:30pm to 6:00pm ($21)
Before 8:00am drop-offs for the Jays House Programme will be at Bounce Showgrounds
After 5:00pm pick-ups for the Bounce Showgrounds Programme will be at the Jays House.
WINZ Subsidies may apply, contact Manager for further information and forms. All new clients are required to pay the minimum day fee of $6 per session they are booked in advance for the first 4 weeks. This will be refunded if applicable for example if you are applying for WINZ Subsidies.
If we have to keep staff on longer than their normal hours, a charge of $6.00 every 15 minutes after 6.00pm applies. Please ring the programme if there is a reason out of your control that you will be collecting your child/ren after 6:00pm.
We offer family discounts of 10% when enrolling 3 or more children in the programme.
- Bounce Showgrounds will be open between 7:00am to 5:00pm
- Jays House will be open between 8:00am to 6:00pm
Any concerns or questions regarding fees are to be addressed directly with management.
On each occasion that children will not be attending the Manager or Team Leader must be informed.
If we have not been informed of the child’s absence by these times the session will be fully charged.
The minimum fee of $8 per child will be charged each day they are absent in Before School Care.
The minimum fee of $6 per child will be charged each day they are absent in After School Care.
The minimum fee of $12 per child will be charged each day they are absent in School Holiday Care. If we have had more than 2 days notice of their absence this fee will be waived.
- By 6:00pm the night before if they will be absent for Before School Care
- By 8:30am in the morning if they will be absent for After School Care
- By 6:00pm the night before if they will be absent for School Holiday Care
Clients hold the right to lodge a complaint. Any complaint should be made in writing and addressed to the Manager, who will ensure that the complaint is properly investigated and may request a meeting to further discuss the issue raised by the client. If you have any concerns please contact the Manager.
Team Leaders will always be on site at each programme to see if you have any queries.
Manager - 027 645 5057
Bounce Showgrounds - 06 367 9281
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Fee Enquiries - admin
New Parents - info