St. Heliers Tennis Club has an active coaching programme for Adults and Juniors of all ages and abilities, run by Advantage Tennis. Our resident coach Rachel Clark is very experienced in all types of coaching, and is supported by a great team of coaches, bringing a combination of fun, learning and experience to the courts: Brittany Buchanan, Angus Campbell, Matthew Edwards, Mike Moran and junior assistants.
Rachel and her team have a priority of introducing tennis for a lifetime to both kids and adults in the community. The focus is on tennis at grassroots level, as well as providing pathways and progressions of every age.
- year round popular JUNIOR GROUP SESSIONS - Mon, Tues, Thurs afternoons, and Sat morning
- our popular adult TENNIS FIT - Mon, Thurs nights, Sat morning
- ADULT beginner and refresher sessions - every WEDNESDAY NIGHT
- MUMS CLUB – Mondays and Thursdays 9:30-10:30am
- TODDLER TENNIS – new in 2019
- TEACHER ONLY DAY PROGRAMMES FOR LOCAL SCHOOLS
- juniors matchplay/ interclub/ squads
-individual or shared lessons
-proshop for restring service/ grips etc
-all and any tennis enquiries