Terms & Conditions
By clicking submit you are electronically signing this enrolment form, you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions below, and certifying that the information provided on this form is true and correct to the best of your knowledge.
Electronic Signature Agreement. By selecting the “Submit” button, you are signing this Agreement electronically. You agree your electronic signature is the legal equivalent of your manual signature on this Agreement. By selecting “Submit” you consent to be legally bound by this Agreement's terms and conditions.
1. I agree to the rules and policies of the Centre as set down from time to time by management. I accept that management reserves the right to revoke enrolment.
2. I understand that the terms and conditions in this form are not exhaustive and that others are contained in published Centre Policy documents, Rules, Notice, Parent Handbooks etc. I accept that the Centre reserves the right to add, amend, clarify or delete terms, conditions or policies by reasonable consultation and advise this issuing Newsletters, Notices or posting notification on one of the Centre Notice Boards.
3 .I understand that my child will be taught the Christian meaning of Christmas and Easter and that Christian principles will be used in the daily routines of the centre.
4. I will not bring my child to the Centre in the event of sickness or any infectious illness.
5. I give permission for my child to travel on excursions in the company of staff. Ratios on trips will be no greater than 1:8
6. I agree to be fully responsible for the safety and well-being of my child at all times including when I am visiting, settling in, dropping off or collecting.
7. I agree to sign my child in, and advise a senior staff member of my arrival before leaving my child in the Centre’s custody. I will sign my child out and advise a Senior staff member before taking my child from the Centre.
8. I understand and accept full responsibility for payment of the fees charged to my account in accordance with the published policies, fee rates and holiday programmes. I understand and accept that these fees are to be paid in full, in advance, within seven days of the receipt of any invoice. I understand and accept that irrespective of any arrangement with any third party (e.g. other adult, Income Support services, ACC, Trusts or Budget services etc) to pay the fees, the full responsibility remains with me. I understand and accept that if any fee remains unpaid, beyond the time specified in the Fee Policy, my child’s enrolment may be forfeited, the debt passed to a Debt Collection Agency, and that I will be responsible for any costs incurred in this process.
9. In the event that you need to cancel a booking, there may be a fee charged if there is less than 7 days notice:
- 50% fee will be charged if less than 7 days notice is given
- The full fee will be charged if notice is given, after 8am on the day of the booking
To cancel a booking you must edit your booking on EnrolMy or email us at email@example.com
10: I understand that my personal details can be sighted for auditing purposes by the Ministry of Social Development under Government Legislation